Last updated: April 2, 2018
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the respective meanings ascribed to such terms in Orangenius’ terms of service.
You can use the Orangenius automated submission form by viewing an image s thumbnail or on its art detail page and clicking the image menu, represented by three vertical dots, in the corner of the image. Then click “DMCA Takedown” and fil out the form.
Alternatively, you may submit a DMCA notice to us at email@example.com. Such notices must include the following:
1. The date of your notification;
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA TAKE-DOWN PROCESS
If you use our automated DMCA take-down feature, the Orangenius platform will automatically generate an email notification to the person who uploaded the User Content referenced in the relevant DMCA notice (“ administrator”). Such User Content will be removed from the Orangenius platform, and the complaining party will receive email confirmation. Both the complaining party and the administrator will receive instructions about next steps for the relevant DMCA take-down complaint. If the administrator does not oppose the DMCA take-down complaint, such User Content will remain removed from the Orangenius platform. If the administrator opposes the DMCA take-down complain, such User Content will be reinstated to the Orangenius platform pending the outcome of the relevant DMCA take-down complaint. If you send us the takedown via email, the process may take longer.
If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Orangenius platform does not infringe another party’ copyrights, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to applicable law to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Such counter-notices must include:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. If a counter-notice is received by Orangenius copyright agent, Orangenius may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, Member, or other user, the removed content may (in Orangenius’ sole discretion) be reinstated on the Orangenius Platform within a reasonable time after receipt of the counter-notice.
Contact Information If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our DMCA policy, you may contact us using the information below:
By email: email@example.com
Through our Contact Page
By mail: Orangenius, Inc. 79 Madison Ave. WeWork Nomad 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016