- Original works of fine art
- Limited edition fine art prints in editions of 50 or less, signed by the artist.
You must be the creator of the artwork to list it for sale unless you are a duly authorized agent of the copyright holder.
If we believe you have violated this rule, you may be required to verify your identity, proof of ownership, or other sale rights.
Not Permitted Works
- Public Domain Works
- Secondary resales are not permitted by individuals, however, organizations, such as galleries, with the rights to sell the works may do so.
- Supplies (such as yarn, beads, canvas, paints, books, patterns, tools, etc.) may not be listed.
- Mass-produced or commercially crafted works.
- It is best if a seller can create their items entirely with their own hands. However, Artrepreneur acknowledges that this is prohibitive for certain types of artwork. (i.e. printing for your digital artwork, or metal casting from your handmade mold). However, these works must be limited editions of 30 or less. When a third-party vendor is involved in artwork creation, we encourage you to send a “Contributor Request” from the artwork’s detail page so that the vendor can be listed as a contributor.
You may not list the following types of items in the Artrepreneur Marketplace:
- Working Firearms and/or weapons
- Real estate
- Motor vehicles (automobiles, motorcycles, boats, etc.)
- Digital-only items