Showrooms are personal stores where Pro Members can sell their work separately from the Artrepreneur Marketplace, which will help you stand out from the crowd. Plus, everything that you sell in your Showroom will also be available in the Artrepreneur Marketplace so you have multiple ways for your work to be seen by buyers and collectors.
Showroom features include:
- Selling only your work
- A Visit my Showroom button on your resume.
- Your Showroom will be highlighted through our Showroom Directory
- A unique visual style (more styles coming in late 2020)
- A customized Showroom URL so you can chare your Showroom more easily.
- Selling only selected artwork in your Showroom while allowing others to be sold only in the Marketplace so your Showroom is more focused yet you other works can still be available for sale.
- Artrepreneur's marketing efforts to help drive potential customers to Showrooms.
Additionally, as a Pro Member, both Marketplace and Showroom works can be sold with:
- No commission
- PayPal or Direct payment method in addition to escrow.com (See "Direct, Escrow, or Paypal. What Should I Use?" for details)
- Add video to your Resume, Artwork and Portfolio pages.
- Priority placement in search results.
- Add up to 1000 work in your profile.
All for only $12/month or $108/year (a 25% savings!)