Services helps Pro members get freelance work from buyers who need to hire creative talent to complete their art & design projects. Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, interior designer, or any type of visual artist looking for freelance work, then list your services to reach thousands of people across the globe that come to Artrepreneur every day to look for creative talent.
How Does It Work?
- If you have not done so already, upgrade to Pro ($12/month plus a 30-day free trial).
- You will be able to create up to three listings (see Setting Up Your Services Listing below).
- If a potential buyer is interested in hiring you, they can fill out a contact form with relevant details of their project, which you will receive by email.
- A copy of the form will also be available in your messages area on Artrepreneur.
- Please note: The buyer will have the option to include an email address on the Request Form so that you can communicate directly, outside of the Artrepreneur platform. However, if the buyer prefers to initially keep their email private, all correspondence must be conducted within Artrepreneur.
Unlike other sites, Artrepreneur does not get involved in your business. We only provide an easy way for you and your talent to be discovered by an untapped worldwide audience that you may not have had access to before. Pricing, method of payment, and deliverables are between you and the client. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY COMMISSION ON YOUR SALE!
What Services Can I List?
Pro Members can list up to three freelance services in eleven visual arts categories. Services can be in-person offerings (i.e wedding photography or interior design), or digital services (i.e. logo design or photo retouching). Each listing will include:
- One-time fee or hourly rate
- Location (as listed on your profile)
- Example images of your work
Important: While your listings can offer general services (i.e. Photography) or specific services (i.e. Event Photography), buyers will be generally looking for someone to handle a particular project. Listings that are too general may not grab a buyer’s attention in the same way as a listing that targets their specific needs. For example, a buyer wanting a painted portrait of their beloved basset hound would be more responsive to a listing titled “Portrait Painting” that includes relevant examples of that type of work than a listing titled “Fine Art Painting” with examples of work unrelated to the buyer’s search.
To add a Service listing, see our tutorial Setting Up Your Services Listing
Artrepreneur Reserves the right to hide your listing due to inaccurate content, (i.e. non-representative image examples or misleading titles, or descriptions, or mislabeled tags) or if your listing violates any of our Policies (i.e. Terms of Service or Image Upload Guidelines.) Additionally, “Bait and switch” pricing, (listing low starting prices that are an apparent bargain with the intention of charging higher in the actual process) may be considered fraud and will result in permanent removal of your account. For a full listing of our Policies, go to the Policies section on our Help Center.